mercredi 13 juillet 2016

The Duchess of Cornwall meets Lucy Dahl as she unveils BFG Dream Jar

The Duchess of Cornwall meets Lucy Dahl as she unveils BFG Dream Jar Read more: http://bit.ly/29wyzbc The Duchess of Cornwall had the opportunity to meet Lucy Dahl, the most youthful girl of unbelievable youngsters' creator Road Dahl, amid an engagement on Tuesday evening. Camilla was uncovering the 'Fantasy Jar' – a glass holder including a model of five kids figuring out how to peruse at various stages – when she and Lucy began visiting about the subject of perusing. "She's totally flawless – she's much the same as you and me," said Lucy, 50. "She and I had a discussion about how superb it is that youngsters are perusing. They invest such a great amount of energy in their iPads and tablets playing diversions. I've been solicited before what might Dad think from that, and he'd be completely alarmed that youngsters invest such a great amount of energy in there." Lucy included: "However I've had guardians say to me, 'I didn't think my kid was going to peruse, ever, ever, until they discovered his stories'. Each story is distinctive, each character is distinctive. There's dependably an underdog yet every character is distinctive."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire